This event will take place at the following hotel in Vienna:
Fleming’s Hotel Wien-Westbahnhof - ROOM RESERVATION FORM
We have agreed a discounted rate for your accommodation at the Fleming. To take advantage of this preferential rate, please complete the Hotel's RESERVATION FORM here.
With room availability being limited at the Fleming, please make your reservation as early as possible.
"Vienna - one of the most popular travel destinations
in the world and a major business hub"
Vienna is today one of the most popular travel destinations in the world and as a major business hub between East and West, it represents an ideal meeting point.
It's appeal is instant; the striking architecture and plentiful palaces, the cathedral and surrounding horse drawn carriages, the museums and concert halls and the café's and slices of “Sacher Torte” and “Apfelstrudel”.
Vienna is known as both the “city of dreams” and “the city of music,” making it an important tourist attraction. It is also ranked highly in worldwide quality of living, prosperity and innovation surveys.
With frequent daily flights from all over Europe and within easy driving access of Prague, Munich, Bratislava, Zagreb and Budapest, Vienna is an ideal place for companies to meet and share knowledge and do business.
While in Vienna you can:
- Take a trip to the Schonbrunn Palace
- Spend a few hours at the Prater
- Have a cup of Viennese coffee and enjoy some Viennese cake
- Have the best Wiener Schnitzel
- Have a stroll at the Naschmarkt - Vienna’s most popular market and a real hot spot
- Enjoy the architecture, music and art of Klimt, Hundertwasser, Beethoven, Brahms, Mozart, Nouvel, etc.